What is Cenforce 150 mg ?
Are you looking for a solution to improve your performance in bed? If you are searching for online solutions on how to bring back the lost enjoyment in your married life? Do not worry destiny is the name that has brought you to this article.
Cenforce 150 mg is also known as Red viagra pills, viagra 150 mg pills, or cenforce red.
Cenforce 150 mg is currently the best and most prescribed drug for Erectile Dysfunction (ED). But what are the features that have proved successful for Cenforce 150 mg? Why is it that the first choice of ED experts is this pill? Later in the article, we shall discuss Cenforce 150 mg in detail.
Till now thousands of men across countries and continents have benefitted from the regular and periodic use of this pill. If you search online for pills to treat ED within a click you would hundreds of pills and their brand name. Do not worry if you find Cenforce 150 mg in that list as it can be trusted with a blind eye.
The drug Cenforce 150 mg is made and sold by Centurion Laboratories, a pharmaceutical maker in the state of Gujarat since 2006.
In the making India, the pharm capital Centurion Laboratories has a significant share of contribution.
What is the use of Cenforce 150 mg?
The primary and also secondary use of Cenforce 150 mg is to help people get rid of Erectile Dysfunction from its roots.
Erectile Dysfunction is a disorder that has spread much faster as compared to cancer or STDs. This has resulted in huge demand for this pill and other such drugs.
How does Cenforce 150 mg work?
Erectile Dysfunction is at the basics a problem of the blood circulation in our body. During sexual arousal, the penis receives a large supply of blood which makes it erect. If due to any reason penis receives an inadequate amount of blood the erection is also reduced.
Disruption of the blood flow towards the penis may happen due to n number of reasons. It could be smoking, drinking, drug abuse, injuries, or side effects of a medicine.
To solve this problem Sildenafil Citrate, which is the main component of Cenforce 150 mg relaxes the muscles in the penile region. The blood vessels of the penis are expanded to store a large quantity of blood. Overall a situation is created where it is ensured that blood will find no hindrance on its way to the penis.
Now another problem is to maintain that erection for a long duration. For this Sildenafil Citrate restricts the level of PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) in the body. Sildenafil Citrate makes the penis non-erect after sexual intercourse. Hence, people who use Cenforce 150 mg face prolonged erection.
How to take Cenforce 150 mg?
- The procedure of Taking Cenforce 150 mg is quite simple and easy but some measures need to be followed.
- Take 1 pill with a glass of water and swallow it.
- Makes sure not to chew or break the pills into pieces.
- The liquid with which you consume the drug should only be normal water. The use of other beverages like alcohol, fruit juices may trigger unknown reactions.
- Take the pill about 30 minutes before getting ready for sexual interaction. This is a common doubt in minds of men that the pill is not working.
- They don’t understand that pills take their own time to assimilate and trigger the erection of the penis. And above all this pill and other pills work only when the body is already aroused.
- These pills help in the erection of the penis but they are not mood stimulants. The initiation of the sexual drive should come from your side.
Can I take 150 mg of sildenafil?
Sildenafil is not suitable for some people. To make sure it’s safe for you, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking sildenafil if you:
- have ever had an allergic reaction to sildenafil or any other medicine
- are taking medicines called nitrates for chest pain (angina)
- have a serious heart or liver problem
- have recently had a stroke, heart attack or a heart problem – your doctor should carefully check whether your heart can take the additional strain of having sex
- have low blood pressure (hypotension)
- have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa
- have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukaemia (cancer of blood cells) or multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow)
- have a deformity of your penis or Peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- have a stomach ulcer
- have a bleeding problem like haemophilia
There are no reviews yet.